Areas of Practice
For more than 35 years, individuals in need of an attorney with comprehensive legal experience have trusted the Law Office of Tipton-Downie, P.C. Our reputation for success is built on the recommendations and referrals we receive from satisfied clients as well as from our peers. We can achieve the same results for you.
Attorney Sarah M. Tipton-Downie represents clients in a variety of legal matters. Much of our practice is devoted to debt relief and bankruptcy. We also offer legal services for probate law, family law, disability, and business law, among other areas of practice.
We accept cases throughout Toombs County and Southern Georgia. Contact our Vidalia, GA law office today by calling (800) 448-0146. We offer free initial consultations in the areas of bankruptcy, debt relief and social security disability. For fee structure information in other practice areas, please call our office.
No matter what type of legal situation you’re facing, attorney Sarah M. Tipton-Downie can help. Our law office is here to give you the legal counsel you need in the following types of cases.
- Commercial and individual bankruptcy and debt relief options
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Foreclosure defense
- Loan modifications and restructuring
- Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Workers’ compensation
- Personal injury compensation
- Probate law, wills and estates
- Distribution of assets
- Collection of property
- Liquidation of property
- Finalization of debts
- Wills, living wills and trusts
- Guardianships and durable medical powers of attorney
- Powers of attorney
- Health care directives
- Divorce and legal separations
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support and modifications
- Spousal support and alimony payments
- Adoptions and blended-family needs
- Post-divorce modifications
- Business formation of corporations, LLCs and more
- Drafting of contracts and agreements
- Business liability assistance
- Business debt and bankruptcy
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.